Who we are
Company Name: QSST Drift AS
Organization number: 997 364 317
Address: PO Box 5047, 4084 STAVANGER
Phone: +47 91 69 29 36
Developer of the site: Kolbrun Retorikk AS
What personal information we collect and why we collect it
• Messages via contact form
• When you submit the above form, we ask for your name and email address. Only these administrators can access this information. Your personal information will not be distributed to anyone for any purpose.
• When you send a message, only employees who respond to the inquiry will receive your contact information. We will save your inquiries for reference later. You can request that these be deleted.
• If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie contains no personal information, but only the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
• Google Analytics
o We want to offer our users good and relevant websites. It is therefore important for us to access information about the user pattern of those who use the site. None of this information will be used to identify individuals.
o In order to analyze usage patterns, cookies are sent to Google Analytics. Users’ IP addresses are anonymized. Google’s web site explains which cookies are used for what purposes.
o These Google Analytics cookies are used on the site:
• Defender PRO:
o We will track and store page and user activity, such as usernames, comments, posts, login attempts, setting changes and uploading timestamps on our secure servers. This as part of our security management.
Embedded content from other sites
Who we share your information with
We do not share visitor information on our website with external players.
How long we keep information about you
Contact form entries: 1 year
Analysis data: 1 year
Customer purchase information: 5 years
This site creates and stores an activity log that captures the IP address, username, email address and tracker activity (such as when a user writes a comment). The information will be stored locally for 30 days and externally for 1 year. Information on external logs cannot be deleted for security.
Your rights in respect of information we hold about you
If you have any comments left, you can request an export file containing the personal information we hold about you. This includes all data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete all personal information we hold about you. This does not include information we are required to store for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where we send / store information about our customers
How we protect your personal information
- Defender handles the site’s security needs through regular security searches, vulnerability reports, audit logs, 2-factor authentication, security recommendations, blacklist monitoring, IP lock device, simple security adjustments, kernel, plugin and theme code checks and login masking
Our routines for data leaks
If the business experiences a breach of the privacy regulations, it is important that every situation is taken seriously and that immediate measures are taken to clarify what has happened and the extent of it.
Should this occur, we will implement one or more of these measures:
- Limit the crisis and prepare a scale assessment
- Consider the extent of this specific breach of privacy
- Notify involved parties
- Initiate damages
- Prevent repetition
Which third parties we receive information from