BIOex Ecopol Premium
fluorine free foam
A powerful expansion capability which increases the effectiveness!
The adhesive nature of the foam generated, combined with its slow drainage time, offers durable adherence on vertical surfaces.
ECOPOL PREMIUM is efficient on solid fires by its wetting and expansion properties
ECOPOL for the enviroment
As a totally fluorine-free foam concentrate, ECOPOL PREMIUM is not subject to current or forthcoming regulatory controls on the prohibition on products containing fluorine derivatives.
Powerful foaming capability!
The extinguishing effectiveness of ECOPOL PREMIUM on hydrocarbon fires can be compared to an AFFF foam concentrate (Aqueous Film Forming Foam) that contains fluorine.
The multi-purpose AR (Alcohol Resistant) foam concentrate works by generating a protective gel film on the surface of all types of flammable polar solvent liquids.
ECOPOL PREMIUM provides exceptional resistance to burn back similar to fluoro protein foam concentrates.
Effective on hydrocarbon fires and polar solvent fires !
A FLUORINE FREE foam concentrate as efficient as the best AFFF-ARs !
- 2002: At BIOex we were convinced of the harmfulness of fluorine derivatives and were already working to preserve our environment by launching ECOPOL, the first fluorine-free multi-purpose foam concentrate.
- 2017: BIOex launches the new formula ECOPOL PREMIUM to achieve the best performance classification:
- On hydrocarbon fires: Certified 1A/1A – EN 1568-3
- On polar solvent fires: Certified 1A/1A – EN 1568-4.
ECO friendly - no flourine
ECOPOL PREMIUM is completely free of fluorine derivatives (PFCs, PerFluorinated Compounds) recognized as persistent in the environment, that are detrimental as bioaccumulables and toxic to living organisms.
ECOPOL PREMIUM is classified as readily biodegradable. It breaks down rapidly with no PBT (Persistent Bioaccumulable Toxic) residue and contains no halogen derivatives.
The use of ECOPOL PREMIUM is the alternative for combining respect for the environment with a highly effective fire extinguishing capability.
Depending on the absorption capacity of your sewage treatment plant and your spillage arrangements, ECOPOL PREMIUM can be eliminated without resorting to incineration.
An excellent foam concentrate
- Efficiency in direct application equal to that of AFFF
- Exceptional quality of the protective gel film on polar solvents
- Resistance to reignition as reliable as the best protein based foams
- As efficient with fresh water as with sea water
- 100% free of fluorine derivatives (without PFC, PFT, PFOA and PFOS)
- Effective on industrial fires: landfills, plastics, tyres, etc.
- Effective on hydrocarbon fires: fuel, diesel oil, petrol, kerosene, etc.
- Effective on polar solvent fires: alcohols, ketones, ethers, etc.
- Effective on urban fires: waste bins, furniture, textiles, etc.
- Effective at Low, Medium and High Expansion.
- Compatible with most dosing systems.
- Can be used with mobile and fixed fire fighting systems.
Certificates & Compliances
- European standards:
- EN 1568 – 1 : Conform
- EN 1568 – 2 : Conform
- EN 1568 – 3 : 1A / 1A
- EN 1568 – 4 : 1A / 1A
- Oil industry: LASTFIRE
- Forest fire standards: CEREN Certificate
- Certification in progress : UL 162 / GESIP
- 10 years
PRODUCTS FROM BIOex
ECOPOL F3HC FLUORINE FREE FOAM
Fluorine free ecological foam concentrate specially for hydrocarbon risk
BIO FOAM MULTI EXPANSION FLUORINE FREE FOAM
Multi-expansion, fluorine free, synthetic foam concentrate effective on hydrocarbon fires
ECOPOL PREMIUM FLUORINE FREE FOAM
Polyvalent multi-risk fluorine-free foam concentrate
BIO T - FLUORINE FREE TRAINING FOAM
Fluorine free biodegradable training foam concentrate for use on hydrocarbon fires
High performance foams
BIOex designs and manufactures the latest generation of ecological foam concentrates for use in firefighting. It is therefore possible to control all types of fire and to protect the environment at the same time. BIOex’s speciality is to produce ecologically friendly 100% fluorine free foam concentrates!
On a quest for perfection
Established in 2006, QSST’s purpose is to provide quality products and experienced and professional representative services to companies wishing to introduce or further develop their businesses within the Nordic market place.